An Open-label Extension Study To Evaluate The Safety Of Rivipansel (Gmi-1070) In The Treatment Of One Or More Vaso-occlusive Crises In Hospitalized Subjects With Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivipansel (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.