A Phase 1 Study of Intraparenchymal Therapy With Irinotecan Hydrochloride Drug-eluting Beads (CM-BC2) as an Adjunct Therapy to Best Standard of Care in Patients With Recurrent, Surgically Resectable Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BTG International
- 29 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to slow rate of recruitment.
- 20 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 08 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.