Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Trial on the Efficacy and Tolerability of a 6-week Treatment With Budesonide Effervescent Tablets vs. Placebo for Induction of Clinico-pathological Remission in Adult Patients With Active Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EOS-1
- Sponsors Dr Falk Pharma
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 Dec 2016 This trial was completed in Germany (end date: 2016-10-04), according to European Clinical Trials Database.