A Randomized Parallel Group Phase III Trial of OSE2101 as 2nd or 3rd Line Compared With Standard Treatment (Docetaxel or Pemetrexed) in HLA-A2 Positive Patients With Locally Advanced (IIIB) Unsuitable for Radiotherapy or Metastatic (IV) Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. (OSE2101C301)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OSE 2101 (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATALANTE-1
- Sponsors OSE Immunotherapeutics; OSE Pharma
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an OSE Immunotherapeutics media release, follow-up of patients is ongoing.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to an OSE Immunotherapeutics media release, a complementory review of more mature clinical data will be conducted and decision will be made about the continuation of study in fourth quarter of 2017.
- 16 Aug 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database.