A Randomized Parallel Group Phase III Trial of OSE2101 as 2nd or 3rd Line Compared With Standard Treatment (Docetaxel or Pemetrexed) in HLA-A2 Positive Patients With Locally Advanced (IIIB) Unsuitable for Radiotherapy or Metastatic (IV) Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. (OSE2101C301)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OSE 2101 (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATALANTE-1
- Sponsors OSE Immunotherapeutics; OSE Pharma
- 16 Aug 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Aug 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Jun 2017 According to an OSE Immunotherapeutics media release, on the recommendation by IDMC, company is temporarily pausing patient accrual while continuing treatment for patients already enrolled due to an emerging benefit/risk balance of the experimental treatment