Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Ramucirumab and Best Supportive Care (BSC) Versus Placebo and BSC as Second-Line Treatment in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Elevated Baseline Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) Following First-Line Therapy With Sorafenib
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACH-2
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 08 Dec 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, data readouts from this trial are expected in 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 279 to 383.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.