A Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ALD403 Administered Intravenously in Patients With Chronic Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eptinezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMISE 2
- Sponsors Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- 27 Jun 2017 According to an Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete the enrollment in trial later this year.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to an Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from PROMISE 1, PROMISE 2 studies the company expects to file a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the FDA for eptinezumab in the second half of 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to an Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release, enrollment will be completed by second half of 2017.