A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ustekinumab in the Treatment of Anti-TNF(Alpha) Refractory Subjects With Active Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary) ; Golimumab
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen; Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued because ustekinumab did not achieve key endpoints in a related study. The safety profile was consistent with past ustekinumab studies
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 May 2019 to 16 Aug 2017.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Aug 2018 to 16 Aug 2017.