A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 4 Study to Assess the Effect of Naltrexone Hydrochloride and Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended Release Combination on the Occurrence of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Overweight and Obese Subjects With Cardiovascular Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone/bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Overweight
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Orexigen Therapeutics; Takeda
- 25 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 1 Apr 2022 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.