A Randomized, Double-blind, Double Dummy, Placebo-controlled, Three-way Crossover Study to Assess Cardiac Effects After Single Oral Doses of BI409306 Under Resting and Exercise Conditions in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 New trial record