The efficacy of intravitreal aflibercept given in a 'treat and extend' regime in the treatment of cystoid macular oedema secondary to central retinal vein occlusion
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 May 2016 to 2 Feb 2019.
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.