A multicentre, double-blind, randomised, controlled phase II/III study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the new wound healing solution Diperoxochloric acid (DPOCl, DermaPro) in patients with venous leg ulcer (ulcus cruris)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diperoxochloric acid (Primary)
- Indications Leg ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dermatools
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a CytoTools AG Media Release, this trial was terminated because the reanalysis of the batch of active substance used, due to a production error, was only 50 % of the concentration prescribed by DermaTools in the specification for the trial.
- 12 May 2015 New trial record
- 04 Mar 2015 Intermediate results of this trial are expected in the second quarter of 2015, according to a CytoTools media release.