A randomized, double-blind, multicenter, phase 3 study to compare the efficacy and safety of BMO-2 (adalimumab) and HumiraÂ® (adalimumab) in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis - BMO-2
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biocon
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 220.
- 12 May 2015 New trial record