Phase 1/2a Study of Double-Immune Suppression Blockade By Combining a CSF1R Inhibitor (PLX3397) With An Anti-PD-1 Antibody (Pembrolizumab) To Treat Advanced Melanoma And Other Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pexidartinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Plexxikon
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 May 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.