ECOSPOR II: An Expanded Access for Intermediate-size Patient Population and Open-Label Extension of Study SERES-004 to Evaluate SER-109 in Patients With Recurrent Clostridium Difficile Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SER 109 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECOSPOR II
- Sponsors Seres Therapeutics
- 31 Jan 2017 Results from this and a parent study (ECOSPOR) published in a Seres Therapeutics media release.
- 30 Jan 2017 According to Seres Therapeutics media release, company will host a conference call and live audio webcast to discuss results from this and ECOSPOR study.
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History