A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of CM-AT for the Treatment of Autism in Children With All Levels of Fecal Chymotrypsin (FCT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CM 4612 (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Blum Study
- Sponsors Curemark
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.