A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Single Arm Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Impact on Humoral Sensitization of SANGUINATE Infusion in Patients With End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PEG-haemoglobin carbon monoxide (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- 03 May 2017 Results assessing safety,pharmacokinetics and impact on humoral sensitization of SANGUINATE infusion presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress.
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to the results published at the 2017 American Transplant Congress.
- 15 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History