A Phase 1/2 Study of Edasalonexent (CAT-1004) in Pediatric Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edasalonexent (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MoveDMD
- Sponsors Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release, pending IRB approval, the open-label extension will be extended for an additional 52 weeks so that participating boys can continue to receive edasalonexent.
- 23 Jun 2017 Results from Parts A and B will be presented at the 2017 Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD) Annual Connect Conference, according to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 May 2017 According to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release, company intends to report results from Part C in 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History