A Phase 1/2 Study of Edasalonexent (CAT-1004) in Pediatric Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edasalonexent (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MoveDMD
- Sponsors Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release, additional data from this trial is expected to presented in 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the open-label extension of this trial following 24 and 36 weeks of edasalonexent treatment were presented at the 22nd International Congress of the World Muscle Society.
- 04 Oct 2017 Results from the open-label extension of this trial following 24 and 36 weeks of treatment with edasalonexent published in a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History