An Open-label, Non-randomized, Multicenter Phase I Study to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Maximum Tolerated Dose of Oral MKNK1 Inhibitor BAY 1143269 Given Alone or in Combination With Intravenous Docetaxel in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1143269 (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 16 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2015 New trial record