A Phase 1 Study of Lenzilumab (KB003) in Subjects With Previously Treated Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenzilumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Humanigen
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Humanigen media release, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals changed its name to Humanigen.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a KaloBios Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans the development of an interim analysis this phase 1 trial in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) in 2017.
- 29 Nov 2016 According to a KaloBios Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to discuss interim data from the study at the 2016 Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia (JMML) International Symposium.