A phase III, randomised, double blind, placebo controlled and open label phase, multicentre study to investigate the efficacy and safety of BTX-A-HAC NG in the treatment of moderate to severe glabellar lines, and assess the long term efficacy and safety of BTX-A-HAC NG following repeated treatments in this indication
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 580 to 605 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov