A phase I/II, proof-of-concept trial of RX 3117 in patients with pancreatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorocyclopentenylcytosine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release, initial data readout from stage 2 of this trial is expected 4Q 2017.
- 20 Jan 2017 According to Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release, stage 2 of this trial is ongoing and an initial data readout is expected late in 2/3Q 2017.
- 13 Sep 2016 According to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release, stage 2 of this phase Ib/IIa trial was initiated in September 2016. Preliminary efficacy results from stage 1 of the study will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) conference, 2016.