A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess The Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of VK2809 Administered for 12 Weeks Followed by a 4-Week Off-Drug Phase in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VK 2809 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Viking Therapeutics
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Viking Therapeutics media release, the company expects results from this trial in the first half of 2018.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Viking Therapeutics media release, a protocol amended to widen certain eligibility criteria, while maintaining the rigor and integrity of the trial
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.