A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Darunavir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (D/C/F/TAF) Once Daily Fixed Dose Combination Regimen Versus a Regimen Consisting of Darunavir/Cobicistat Fixed Dose Combination Coadministered With Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Fixed Dose Combination in Antiretroviral Treatment-naive Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Infected Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/darunavir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Cobicistat/darunavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBER
- Sponsors Janssen Sciences Ireland UC
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 14 Jul 2017.
- 27 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.