A Randomized, Double-Blind, Chronic-Dosing (14 Days), 5-Period, 7-Treatment, Placebo-Controlled, Incomplete Block, Cross-Over, Multicenter, Dose-ranging Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of PT001 Relative to Placebo Metered Dose Inhaler and Open-Label Serevent Diskus in Adult Subjects With Intermittent Asthma or Mild to Moderate Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Peak Change From Baseline in FEV1 Within 3 Hours Post-dosing on Day 15 for all Glycopyrrolate (GP) MDI doses versus Placebo) has been met, according to results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History