A Proof of Concept (POC) Study, Phase II, Open Label, Randomized, Standard Care - Controlled, Single Center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Human, Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) [GLASSIA®] Treatment in First Lung Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Kamada
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Kamada media release, the company expected to have an interim analysis from this study in second half of 2017.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Kamada media release.
- 06 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Kamada Ltd. media release.