A Proof of Concept (POC) Study, Phase II, Open Label, Randomized, Standard Care - Controlled, Single Center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Human, Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) [GLASSIA®] Treatment in First Lung Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Kamada
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Kamada media release, next interim results following one-year of treatment for all patients, expected in the second half of 2018, as well as top-line results from the Phase 2, anticipated in the second half of 2019.
- 08 Jan 2018 Interim results from the first six months of treatment of the initial 16 patients presented in a Kamada Media Release.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Kamada media release, the company expected to have an interim analysis from this study before end of 2017.