A Phase Ib/II Trial To Test The Safety And Efficacy Of Vaccination With HPV16-E711-19 Nanomer For The Treatment Of Incurable HPV 16-Related Oropharyngeal, Cervical And Anal Cancer In HLA-A*02 Positive Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DPX E7 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Apr 2017 According to an Immunovaccine media release, first study participant has been treated in this study.
- 13 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 May 2015 New trial record