A Phase II, Open Label, Single-arm Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of AZD9291 in Asia Pacific Patients With Locally Advanced/Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Whose Disease Has Progressed With Previous Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy and Whose Tumours Harbour a T790M Mutation Within the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURA17
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 13 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.