Intravitreal Aflibercept (Eylea) for therapy of choroidal neovascularization and fibrovascular proliferation in patients with Pseudoxanthoma elasticum
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EyNep
- 10 Oct 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 18 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.