Linagliptin and Mesenchymal Stem Cells: A Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2016 The inclusion criteria has been expanded to include patients with minimum age of 18 years.
- 01 Dec 2015 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 2, Linagliptin control group was added to treatment arms. Hence, study design changed from single group assignment to parallel, patient number also changed from 8 to 18, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 8 to 18, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.