An Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir and Dasabuvir With or Without Ribavirin (RBV) in US Veterans With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (TOPAZ-VA)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Dasabuvir; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPAZ-VA
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.