A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-5745 Combined With mFOLFOX6 as First Line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andecaliximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAMMA-1
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Jan 2017 Trial design presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium