A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of AVP-786 (Deuterated [d6]-Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide [d6-DM]/Quinidine Sulfate [Q]) for the Treatment of Agitation in Patients With Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deudextromethorphan (Primary)
- Indications Agitation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIAD-2
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 325 to 470.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.