A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Assess the Tolerability and Safety of a Single, Subcutaneous Administration of Ecallantide in Children and Adolescents With Hereditary Angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ecallantide (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 15 May 2015 New trial record