A Randomized Double-Blind Phase III Study of Ibrutinib During and Following Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation Versus Placebo in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma of the Activated B-Cell Subtype
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRONCLAD
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 An initial safety cohort of 6 pts is being enrolled to evaluate the tolerability of Ibr with concurrent BEAM and CBV therapy.