An Investigator-and-subject Blind, Phase 1 Study To Characterize The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of Repeat Doses Of Pf-06648671 In Healthy Adult Subjects And Healthy Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6648671 (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Jul 2017 Results of 3 phase 1 studies assessing plasma exposure and cerebrospinal fluid response relationship in healthy subjects, presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.
- 08 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jun 2016 Time frames of some primary endpoints changed. Assessment of primary endpoints on day 15 is added.