A Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide, Subcutaneous Bortezomib and Dexamethasone Combination Therapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 May 2015 New trial record