A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Uncontrolled, Multiple Dose Escalation, Cohort Expansion Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Preliminary Efficacy Of Asn002 In Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma, Myelofibrosis, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, And Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ASN 002 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Large cell carcinoma; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Myelofibrosis; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asana BioSciences
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 148.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History