68Ga-DOTA-Bombesin PET/MRI in the Evaluation of Patients With Prostate Cancer: A Feasibility Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 RM2 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.