A Multicentre, Cohort Study to Assess the Impact on SYMptom Burden and Patient Health-related Quality of Life of Afatinib Treatment in Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer in a Real World Setting in Greece.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.