An Open-label, Multi-center, Non-randomized Phase Ib Study to Investigate Safety and Tolerability of Radium Ra 223 Dichloride (BAY88-8223) Administered in Combination With Paclitaxel in Cancer Subjects With Bone Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Bone metastases; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.