An Open-label, Multi-center, Non-randomized Phase Ib Study to Investigate Safety and Tolerability of Radium Ra 223 Dichloride (BAY88-8223) Administered in Combination With Paclitaxel in Cancer Subjects With Bone Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Bone metastases; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 01 Sep 2017 According to a Bayer media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in Sep 2017.
- 29 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.