Phase 1 Study of Replication Competent Reovirus (Reolysin) in Combination With GM-CSF in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Brain Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Sargramostim (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Brain cancer; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Oligodendroglioma; Rhabdoid tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 03 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 11 Mar 2016 Based on investigator reply, totally 3 patients till date were accrued. Presently this trial is temporarily closed in order to adjust the dosing. FDA has approved for the changes and company is working on completing the internal approval process and start accrual by April 2016.