A Phase II, Single Arm, Multicenter Trial to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of CTL019 in Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JULIET
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of primary analysis (data cutoff: March8, 2017) assessing response rates, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Dec 2017 According to media release, data were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 10 Dec 2017 Updated results from the study published in a Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History