A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group And An Open-Label Single-Blind Cohort Multiple Center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of NGM282 Administrered for 12 Weeks in Patients With Histologically Confirmed Nonalcoholic Steatohepatits
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NGM 282 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- 22 Apr 2017 Results (n=82) published in a NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Change in absolute liver fat content as measured by MRI from Baseline to Week 12) has been met, according to a NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Mar 2017 Treatment arm changed from 3 to 5 with addition of an open label single-blind cohort.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History