A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study of the Efficacy and Safety of STG320 Sublingual Tablets of House Dust Mite (HDM) Allergen Extracts in Adults and Adolescents With HDM-associated Allergic Rhinitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs S 524101 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes Greer plc; Stallergenes SA
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Stallergenes Greer plc media release, this study together with other clinical data, will form the clinical submission of a Biologics License Application (BLA) in the United States currently planned for 2019, as well as for additional marketing authorizations in European and international markets.
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.