A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study To Investigate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of Single Escalating Oral Doses Of Pf-05251749 In Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5251749 (Primary)
- Indications Unspecified
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 32, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.