A Phase 1a/1b Study of FPA008 in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Selected Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabiralizumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Five Prime Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to Five Prime Therapeutics media release, the company expects to complete the enrollment in the trial by end of the year and expects to disclose initial trial data at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) meeting in November 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 May 2017 According to Five Prime Therapeutics media release,company expects to announce initial data from this trial in the second half of 2017.