A Phase 1/2 Study of FPA008, an Anti-CSF1 Receptor Antibody, in Patients With Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis (PVNS)/ Diffuse Type Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor (Dt-TGCT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabiralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Pigmented villonodular synovitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Five Prime Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, the company plans to enroll additional patients in the Phase 2 portion of the trial to refine the dosing schedule to optimize the therapeutic index of cabiralizumab in this chronic disease setting. These additional data are intended to support a pivotal trial for cabiralizumab in PVNS.
- 04 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Five Prime Therapeutics Media Release.
- 02 Jun 2017 According to initial results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, study protocol was amended during phase 2 to allow dosing with higher creatine kinase (CK) levels.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History