Dose-escalating Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection in Cervical Dystonia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Torticollis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, company scheduled meeting for the fourth quarter of 2017 with the U.S. Food & Drug Administration to review the data from the Phase 2 trial and to determine next steps for the program.
- 08 Jun 2017 Preliminary 24-week results (Data cut off: 8 Dec, 2016) presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 05 Jun 2017 New 24 week results from this study published in a Revance Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History